There will be no parade till the 19th of May. Please use this time wisely to study for your Mid Year Examinations. All the best for your papers!
|Date:||24th March 2018|
|Time:||0830H – 2030H|
|DO:||OCT Nicholas Soh|
|COS:||LCP Keifer Loke|
|0830 – 0900||Fall in/Roll call||COS/DO|
|0900 – 1000||BB Week Collection||All|
|1000 – 1100||Games||All|
|1100 – 1230||Lunch||All|
|1230 – 1740||Games||All|
|1740 – 1830||Dinner||All|
|1830 – 1900||Devotion||LTA Daren Hoon|
|1900 – 2000||Hot Seat||Sec 4s|
|2000 – 2030||Dismissal||All|
|Date:||18th March 2018|
|Time:||0715H – 1430H|
|Attire:||Musketry (BB Cap, BB Polo, BB Belt, BB Long Pants, Black socks, BB Black shoes)|
|DO:||OCT Samuel Tan|
|COS:||SSG Asher Koh|
|0715 – 0730||Fall in/Roll call||COS/DO|
|0730 – 0930||Outdoor Rehearsal and set up for phototaking||All|
|0930 – 1000||Change to ceremonial||All|
|1000 – 1030||Phototaking||All|
|1030 – 1200||Enrolment Service||All|
|1200 – 1230||Parade||All|
|1230 – 1400||Lunch||All|
|1400 – 1430||Dismissal||All|
|Date:||17th March 2018|
|Time:||0830H – 1230H|
|Attire:||Mufti With Boots ( BB Polo, BB Long Pants, Black Socks, BB Black Shoes, Name Tag) (BB Belt is Optional) (Field Ranks for LCP’s and above)|
|DO:||OCT Samuel Tan|
|COS:||SGT Joshua Soh|
|0830 – 0845||Fall in/Roll call||COS/DO|
|0845 – 0930||Singspiration/Devotion||LTA Daren Hoon|
|0930 – 1030||Indoor Rehearsal||All|
|1030 – 1200||Outdoor Rehearsal||All|
|1200 – 1230||Dismissal||All|
As BB week is commencing, there are important instructions that need to be followed in order for you to have a smooth collection. Do note the following points in addition to the BB week Briefing on 4th March Parade:
- Collect from friends and family only.
- You are not to exchange donations for any form of favours/work. If you are uncertain, do not agree or contact your squad officer immediately.
- Do not write in an empty box if not collecting; if there is any form of markings, you are expected to make up that amount
- On the 1st of april collection, you are to give the amount in notes. No coins will be accepted.
- Ensure you know where you keep your cards.
- In the event where you lose/misplace your cards, you are to immediately contact Mr Daren Hoon, and after informing, report the matter to the police.
- CARD FILLING DETAILS:
- Fill up card issued (name), Nric, Rank
- Do not fill up total amount until instructed to
- PAMPHELT FILLING DETAILS:
- For accounting purposes, rank name nric must be filled
- If you do use the pamphlet, do remember the amounts if possible. This number will be factored in during collection day.
If you or your parents have any further queries, please do contact Mr Hoon, or your squad officer.
Have a Blessed Collection!