Musketry (BB Cap, BB Polo, BB Belt, BB Long Pants, Black socks, BB Black shoes)
OCT Samuel Tan
SSG Asher Koh
0715 – 0730
Fall in/Roll call
0730 – 0930
Outdoor Rehearsal and set up for phototaking
0930 – 1000
Change to ceremonial
1000 – 1030
1030 – 1200
1200 – 1230
1230 – 1400
1400 – 1430
**Things to bring: Ceremonial (BB Cap, BB Unifrom Top, BB Long Pants, BB Belt, Haversack, Runners, Button, Chevron, Silver Name Tag, Brand New White Gloves) and Water bottle
*Standard for Enrolment Service:– Cut your hair. Hair should not touch the eyebrows, ears or collar of shirt.
– Wash your haversack. There should not be stains or crumples. Ensure the button is securely pinned on.
– Wear new white gloves. You have been doing push ups in gloves. Buy a new pair.
– Pin your Name tag, Total Defence and Link Badges horizontally. Wear only the new silver name tag. No white name tags allowed.
– Ensure your badges on your chevron are neat. 5 in a row, horizontal, centralised
– Wipe your boots from mud stains. Those wearing old boots must get them polished.
– Do not roll up your sleeves! After you unroll, all the creases look untidy. Do not roll up your sleeves.