Date : 26th February 2022 (Sat)
Time : 0830 – 1200
Attire : PT Kit
Venue : BB Campsite
COS : –
|1.||Fall in/Attendance||0930-0940||Big Steps||Sec2,3,4|
|2.||Travel to BB Campsite||0940-1015||–||Sec2,3,4|
|4.||Stand Up paddling||1030-1230||BB Campsite||Sec2,3,4|
|6.||Head Back to SA||1300-1330||–||Sec2,3,4|
• 1x Dry set of clothing
• 1x Towel
• 1 litre(minimum)Water bottle
• Water-sports/Covered Footwear(Slipper and Sandal are not allowed)
• Zip lock bags(To water proof essential items against wet weather)
• Spectacle Band or hooks(For those wearing spectacle)
• Extra plastic bag(For wet clothing)
• Extra Mask(With mask box/zip lock bag)
• Mobile Phone or TraceTogether Token for SafeEntry Scanning
• Extra Sandals
• Light snack
• Participants are strongly encouraged to not to bring valuable items as well as
minimise their baggage as much as possible.
• Personal medication prescribed by doctor.
• Organisers will not be responsible for any loss of participants’ personal items.
• Always wear masks unless engaged in strenuous activities during training and
safe distancing of at least 1m at all times.
• Please be advise that all participants to bring along their own water bottle, toiletries
and personal items must not be shared.
• Participants who are unwell or have household members on Home Quarantine
Order/Stay Home Notice or have household members with flu-like symptoms are
required to stay home. Also, ensure that you are not on your vaccine booster shot when participating in strenuous activities
• Last of all, bring along your sense of humour and enjoy the course/expedition
Hope you’ll have a fun day😄